1. Main Toolbar: Access to main functions (create project, create page, Run a Project….
2. Project Manager: View all of your projects on the side bar: edit, delete, or add pages and projects here.
3. Search Project: enter the name of the project that you want to search for here.
4. DOM List: navigate through the page elements here. You can also reorder Widgets from this hierarchical list.
The DOM List can be hidden or shown using the DOM Toolbar button
5. Pages Editor: Drop new widgets here from the Widget list or Edit them by double-clicking.
Note that when you edit a page, the modifications are saved automatically.
6. Switch between Selected Widget's main styles, properties, and the Widgets list.
7. Common Properties panel for the selected widget. By double-clicking on the Widget in the Editor, you can access the Widget advanced properties.
8. Mobile Simulator: Immediately run, view, and verify your project on the simulator.
9. Mobile Simulator Controls: Change the device type from here.